Operators flying to the show
Operators Flying to the Show
We have an exclusive service for all approved operators of Helitech International wishing to arrive directly at the show by helicopter for the first time this year in Amsterdam. (Only available to approved operators who have registered to attend Helitech International and that have pre-booked a landing slot).
Landing slots are available from the 11th to the 13th October and between the hours of 1000 and 1600
If you are an approved operator and would like to book your landing slot please contact Sharon Douglas at Elite Helicopters:
Telephone +44 (0) 1243 530165,
- All Helicopters will initially arrive at Amsterdam Heliport B.V. (Hornw eg 24, 1045 AR Amsterdam) N52º24.88’ E004º48.29’. and will be required to follow the procedures as set out above.
- All passengers on board must have pre-registered to attend Helitech International prior to arriving at RAI.
- Operator flights arriving at the RAI will be co-ordinated through the Heliport Operations with both Schiphol Airport ATC & the EMS Helicopter services base.
- No aircraft is to arrive at the RAI without prior permission from Heliport operations.
- No flight arrivals will be accepted prior to 1000 or departures allowed after 1600.
- Additional aircraft parking is available at the Amsterdam Heliport (at the operators cost).
All Helicopters will operate under Visual Flight Rules (VFR). Helicopters will not be permitted to land at or depart from the RAI when weather conditions are reported as below 4 K forward visibility and / or a cloud base below 1000 feet. The weather minima will be as recorded and notified at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
In the event of a declared emergency and where ever possible and/or practical pilots should divert to Amsterdam Heliport or an alternative landing site other than the RAI or Schiphol Airport